Extended Error 123
dnaman43
2005-01-02 22:40:43 UTC
I'm trying to set up a dos boot with network access so that I can
backup my systems to a nslu2 device using Ghost. After some
initial difficulties I now have the setup booting correctly and
mapping the nslu2 share to a drive letter.

I can change to that drive letter, I can change directories on the
share and I can copy files to the share. However, when I do a DIR on
the share or its subdirectories I get no listing. All I get is:

Volume in drive X has no label
Extended Error 123

I've been searching both google and ms support to determine what this
error code means but can find no information. Any help would be most
appreciated.
theoarends
2005-10-15 13:44:04 UTC
Post by dnaman43
I'm trying to set up a dos boot with network access so that I can
backup my systems to a nslu2 device using Ghost. After some
initial difficulties I now have the setup booting correctly and
mapping the nslu2 share to a drive letter.
I can change to that drive letter, I can change directories on the
share and I can copy files to the share. However, when I do a DIR on
Volume in drive X has no label
Extended Error 123
I've been searching both google and ms support to determine what this
error code means but can find no information. Any help would be most
appreciated.
I have the same problem. Did you manage to resolve the problem yet?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM